Saturday 13 April 2013

Chill Out On Weekends

It is the weekends and it means no trading.... (Forex Mareket is closed on weekends)

Just watch Star Wars Trilogy (Episode 4,5 and 6) during the weekday and now I just finished watching Star wars Episode 1.

Man, got to say I am a Star Wars fan.  :)

Anyway, I am just chilling here at home with my cup of coffee while I reflect on the things I did in the week and work on this blog as well.

My Starbucks cup filled with yummy coffee....




Oh ya... I also want to mention that I started using Zulutrade. Starting out with a demo to see and learn what it is all about. I will Put up a post about Zulutrade very soon.


This week, I made 5 trades...
 I closed 2 trades with
Profit - $197

while 3 are still floating...  (shouldn't have made these trades because it is Friday... ) Anyway, these 3 trades were traded with smaller lot sizes. Traded based on a higher time frame. But if the are stop out, it will still be a profitable week.  :)

That's it for this post

Have a nice weekend....


You Can  Make $1622 in 45 Minutes With This System. Download It For FREE HERE

Start your Forex journey with JustFxTrading

Get The Freedom You Always Dream Of!


Happy Trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment